The Community Centre offers indoor pickleball, squash & racquetball and badminton!
Squash & Racquet Ball
Ready to book your squash time? Call 250-339-2255 to make your court booking with your prepaid court pass or credit card. No refunds or cancellations with 24 hours of booking.
|Squash & Racquet Ball||Adult||Student||Senior||Family|
|10 Visit Card Primetime||$52.50||$31.50||--||--|
|10 Visit Card Non-Primetime||$36.75||$22.05|
|6 Months Unlimited Pass||$289||$129||$224||$615|
|1 Year Unlimited Pass||$469||$209||$389||$969|
|3 Month Unlimited & Fitness Studio Pass||$209||$139||$159||--|
|Walleyball 10 Visit Card||$126||$72||$72||--|
Private and Semi-Private Squash Lessons
Call 250-339-2255 or visit the Community Centre to arrange your lesson!
The Community Centre offers indoor pickleball sessions for beginners to experts. Check out the pickeball section of the recreation guide for sessions times and days and view the spring indoor schedule here. Create your online account and register your spot here.
Are you new to pickleball at the Comox Community Centre? Read our Welcome to Pickleball at the Comox Community Centre.
Outdoor Pickleball Court Schedule
The School District has priority on all outdoor courts every day school is in session: 8:00am-5:30pm. See the weekly Outdoor Pickleball Courts Schedule posted below during the school year. Courts are open to the public outside of school hours and when schools have chosen not to use the courts.
Pickleball Outdoor Courts Code of Conduct
- Courts are open 6:00am-11:00pm.
- This is an alcohol-free, drug-free, smoking-free zone.
- Courts are only for pickleball.
- No animals permitted on courts.
- The Outdoor Courts are for all levels of play. Everyone is welcome.
- Public court time limited to one game to 11, win by one point, when four or more players are waiting.
- No private, professional lessons permitted. Volunteer lessons permitted.
- Leave courts and surrounding area clean.
- Call Comox Parks Department at 250-339-2421 for maintenance issues.
- Courts are unsupervised; play at your own risk. Call 911 in an emergency
For more information on pickleball in Comox and the Comox Valley visit the Comox Valley Pickleball Association