2023 Home Owner Grant Application Process
Homeowners can apply for the grant via the Province of British Columbia, not their municipality.
In order to apply for your home owner grant in 2023, you will need your:
- Roll number from the BC Assessment notice
- Jurisdiction # - 412 in the Town of Comox
- Your Social Insurance Number
- Date of birth
There are two ways of applying for the grant this year, online or by phone:
- Phone: Toll-free at 1 888 355-2700
Homeowners can use the voice recognition application if:
- Their eligible home is a principal residence, and
- They are applying for a basic or additional grant
Note: If a property owner uses the self-service recognition option, please note, they can connect with a live agent if they wish at any time.
All home owner grant applications must be received by the Province by July 4, 2023, in order to avoid penalties and/or interest.
Town staff do not have access to the home owner grant system and will not be able to apply on your behalf. Please call the number above for any assistance in applying for the home owner grant.