Talk With the Animals! Walk With the Animals! Squawk With the Animals!
The Hands on Farm, located in beautiful Filberg Park opens Monday, June 13!
The Farm is open everyday until Sunday, August 21, 10:00am - 4:00pm.
- $1 children under 6 years*
- $2 adults and children 6 and older*
- $6 family*
- $40 Summer Family Pass (for up to 6 people)*
*Sorry, cash only
Comox Valley farmers support the Hands on Farm with their generous donation of animals for the summer. Support our farmers by buying your produce and farm sales locally.
Bring your school, daycare or group to the Hands on Farm. Call 250-207-FARM(3276) or email to book your time. Adults (18 years and older) with groups are free.
Volunteer at the Farm
How to Make Your Visit to the Farm a Success
- Don't feed the animals! Our staff and volunteers keep the animals well fed with healthy farm feed. They don't need any treats!
- Don't touch your eyes or mouth or consume food at the Farm. Wash your hands after your visit. There is soap and water at the Farm and public washrooms at the Filberg Park.
- Wear closed toed shoes. Animals don't watch where they're stepping which can hurt little toes.
- Have questions? Ask our friendly Farm staff!
Please note: Our HOF animals may change over the summer. Animals go back their owners for reasons of health, sociability with people or other animals and changing mandates like the impact of avian flu. Animals pictured on the website and marketing materials may not reflect actual animals at the Farm.