The Town of Comox and School District 71 have opened their first off leash dog park in Comox. Located at the site of the former Comox Elementary School (Rodello Street and Fairbairn Avenue). The space is a simple area with 4 foot high fencing that surrounds a 32,000 square foot area. Equip with a doggy doo-doo bag dispenser and collection bin, as well as picnic tables for owners to watch their dog off leash.
Please enjoy! Be respectful of other dogs and cleaning up after your dog.
All other parks within the Town of Comox require dogs to be on leash however, there are off leash areas available in the Comox Valley Regional District.
The following list provides locations of doggy doo bag dispenser stations in Comox:
- North East Woods – Torrence Avenue
- Comox Valley Lion’s Park – in Beckton Estates
- MacDonald Wood Park
- Croteau Road – Beach Access
- Mack Laing Park
- Comox Marina – East and West Side
- Comox Harbour Authority – Building at Beginning of Pier Walkway
- Aspen Park
- Jane Place – Beach Access
- Edgewater Pub – Walkway
- Port Augusta Park
- Anderton Park
- Filberg Road – Beach Access
- Lancaster Park
- Salish Park
- Elks & Royal Purple Park – at Kye Bay
- Forrester Avenue – Detention Pond