You've Found Your Perfect Fit!
Fitness Studio Hours:
The Fitness Studio is open under COVID-19 protocols. This new system maintains physical distancing, new occupancy limits and permits contact tracing.
- Each timeslot is 75 minutes.
- Registration opens 7 days before each time slot.
- Pre-payment required to secure your spot
- Water fountain, showers and sauna are closed.See equipment list (subject to change without notice.)
- See our Fitness Studio Covid FAQs
- Online registration:
|Mondays to Thursdays||Fridays||Saturdays & Sundays|
|6:00 - 7:15 am||6:00 - 7:15 am||8:00 - 9:15 am
|7:30 - 8:45 am||7:30 - 8:45 am||9:30 - 10:45 am|
|9:00 - 10:15 am||9:00 - 10:15 am||11:00 am - 12:15pm|
|10:30 - 11:45am||10:30 - 11:45 am||12:30 - 1:45 pm|
|12:00 - 1:15 pm||12:00 - 1:15 pm||CLOSED|
|1:45 - 3:00 pm*||1:45 - 3:00 pm|
|3:15 - 4:30 pm||3:15 - 4:30 pm|
|4:45 - 6:00pm||4:45 - 6:00 pm|
|6:15 - 7:30 pm||CLOSED|
|7:45 - 9:00 pm|
*Fitness Studio time slots are not available on Tues/Thurs due to our 50+ Strength Circuit Training class. To register for this class, click below!
Online Fitness Studio Registrations Start 7 Days Before Each Time Slot!
Scheduled Closures and Changes:
November 11, Remembrance Day - Closed
December 24 - Closed at 1:00 pm
December 25, Christmas Day - Closed
December 26, Boxing Day - Closed
December 31 - Closed at 4:00 pm
January 1, 2021, New Years Day - Closed
Fitness Studio Memberships:
Adults: 19 - 59 years
New Look Fitness Studio!
Cardio and strength equipment removed for physical distancing.
Personal Training Options for Any Fitness Level
Are you ready to start a new fitness program or need to boost your regular routine? Our qualified trainers will design your unique plan. Please complete the following forms once you have booked your session:
$59 + gst/1.5 hour session
Private & Group Sessions:
|Private||$39 + gst/1 hour session|
|Group of Two||$49 + gst/1 hour session|
Do you have special health concerns? A certified trainer will design a fitness program to fit your needs. Call the Community Centre at 250-339-2255 for more information.
$149 + gst/three -1 hour sessions
1. I'm a fitness first timer. Do you have a trainer who can show me how to use the equipment?
Our fitness trainer, Glenn Hascarl, is scheduled through the week and is available to answer your questions about training, fitness etiquette, and how to use the equipment. We also offer a self-directed fitness guide for fitness first timers that may be helpful.
2. What should I wear to the Fitness Studio?
Wear running shoes, workout shorts or pants and a loose fitting top. Bring a water bottle if you have it though there is a water fountain in the Fitness Studio.
3. I have a fitness pass but I was very sick and unable to attend. Can I get a time credit applied to it?
There are occasions when passes may be extended because of medical conditions. Contact Reception for more information.
4. What does the "C" mean in front of some programs listed in the recreation guide?
The Community Centre partners with some independent fitness providers/businesses to provide recreation fitness programs. Those programs are indicated by the "C".
5. Can I bring my gym bag into the Fitness Studio? What should I do with my valuables?
The Fitness Studio would be swamped if all our visitors brought their gym bags with them. Please leave them in a locker or in your car. That's the same place you should leave your valuables. And never leave them in an unlocked locker; regretfully your valuables will be stolen. Ask at Reception if you don't have a lock.
6. What about fitness etiquette?
There are some simple rules of etiquette that make sharing a fitness area enjoyable for everyone:
- Let someone share the equipment with you; don't rest on the equipment in between sets.
- Wipe down the equipment when you are done - even if you think you don't sweat! (Hint: everyone does!) Wipes are available in the Fitness Studio and Annex.
- External Personal Trainers, Physiotherapist or Kinesiologists are not permitted to offer their services in the Fitness Studio (paid or voluntary). If you are looking for a Personal Trainer we have certified Trainers on staff that can be used. Contact the front desk for more information.
- Leave your cell phone home at home.
- Put your equipment away using it for the next person.
- We strive to be a fragrance free building. Sharing fitness equipment should not meaning sharing your bottle of AXE or Chanel No. 5, too. Save them for your post work out coffee stop.